Precious Jewels Daycare believes that all children deserve a place
where they are loved and accepted for their uniqueness. We provide a
Christian environment where growth can occur in all areas; cognitively,
socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Our staff provides an
atmosphere where children are able to explore, learn and have fun
- Cognitively: To help each child experience cognitive growth and educational stimulation with a positive attitude. This can be accomplished through experimentation, language activities, sensory awareness, and thought provoking activities.
- Socially: To help each child become socially well-adjusted by building positive relationships with family, peers and adults. Being
in a group situation, he/she will learn to respect others, co-operate
with others and to share and care for the belongings of others.
- Emotionally: To help each child become emotionally sound by building in them a positive and healthy self-esteem. Helping them to develop confidence in themselves through experiencing success. We
want to encourage each child to express his/her emotions freely but
appropriately, and to build in each child, empathy for the feeling and
emotions of others.
- Physically: To help each child to acquire physical well-being by developing gross and fine motor control and coordination. We aim to establish desirable healthy habits and positive attitudes towards bodily functions, their body, exercise and nutrition.
- Spiritually: To help each child to develop and grow spiritually. As
a Christian daycare center, we use teachable moments to present
Christian principles and values in our daily activities. Age
appropriate stories, songs and prayers are intertwined throughout the
We understand that each child is unique in his/her
own way. A team approach can contribute to the optimum development of
the child. Participation in activities and routines are encouraged and
adapted to include all children.