We come together each week to praise God and celebrate life together as a community, supporting each other through the highs and lows of living life. We endeavour to learn, teach and encourage one another as we begin each new week.
- Our musicians lead us in both contemporary and traditional songs of praise that hopefully you can connect with.
- The messages from God's Word are relevant, useful and life changing.
- We celebrate communion every week. So, if you are a believer in Jesus, please join us in remembering his gift to us.
- An offering is received to pay for expenses and to support God's work locally and globally. As our guest, please do not feel obligated to contribute.
- Nursery care is available during the entire service.
- Junior worship program (Age 3 - Grade 4) is available during the message time.